This blog details my journey of learning how to live again after losing our twin boys, Callan George and Bennett Charles. Cal and Ben were born on November 7, 2010 at 23w4d gestation due to pre-term labor. Cal was born peaceful. Ben lived for 29 amazing minutes.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Broken record
I feel like there's one playing in my head. It plays loudest in the middle of the night when I can't sleep and all it says is "I want my babies back, I want my babies back." I'm still struggling to accept this reality that I don't want. I keep thinking about how I should be hitting 36 weeks or full term for twins tomorrow. I should be planning with my mom about when she should fly in. I should be so huge it hurts. I should be double checking my hospital bag and the nursery making sure everything is ready to bring my two little boys home. I WANT TO BE DOING THAT! I don't want to be sad anymore. I don't want this pain anymore. I should be checking to make sure we got all the essentials off of our baby registry instead I had to delete it this morning. I don't understand why this has happened to us. I don't understand what I've done to deserve this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment