Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FET update

To say the least, it's been a clusterfuck so far.

I'm trying to see things positively and say that during our fresh cycle everything went perfectly until I got pregnant and then things went to hell in a hand basket quickly. Since this cycle has been shit from the start I hope that means the pregnancy will go perfectly.

See I'm trying.

I don't have it in me to go into the details but pretty much everything that could go wrong has. We are set for a transfer tomorrow at 1:45pm. I have to be at the clinic at 12 for blood work and then acupuncture. My clinic only requires bed rest for 2-3 days post transfer but we'll keep laying low for at least 5 days. I see no reason not too.

First beta is scheduled for May 7. Yep that's right the day before Mother's Day. As if that day won't be ridiculously hard enough. What do you do on Mother's Day as a mother who's babies are dead? Not only dead but buried in another state? How will handle it at all much less when we might have just found out that this cycle didn't work? Even if it does work and I'm pregnant I know that doesn't mean I'll have a living baby by next mother's day. We tried to hide away from everything on Easter and that just left us feeling sad and empty.

I'm pretty scared right now. It's going to be a big week.

3 comments:

  1. I'm having my ET tomorrow too, and so is one of my good friends. We're in this together sister, and I will pray for you that all goes smoothly, and you have a successful transfer.
    -OCW2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pulling for you hon, just take it one day at a time. I know can do it. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking about you and hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete